Simple hacks to help you through your day
1. Pop your phone into an empty glass for a loud call to wake up.
2. Put your phone in airplane mode, that will stop ads while you play games.
3. If your dog gets loose, pretend youíre hurt. Theyíll come right back to make sure youíre okay.
4. The next time you hit your toe or cut yourself, look the other way. The body often associates pain with sight.
5. Just clean up broken glass? Lay a flashlight on the floor. Any leftover pieces will make a shadow so you can easily pick them up before your feet do.
6. When shopping online, always read the 1 star reviews first.
7. Placing bobby pins in a Tic Tac container means theyíre easy to throw in your bag and easy to keep up with. Bobby pins have a way of disappearing, but not with this nifty trick.
8. Want to get a positive response from someone, nod while you talk.
9. When you lend something to someone, take a picture of them holding that item. Youíll always remember who has it and youíll have proof.
10. Running the sticky part of a Post-It note along your keyboard will help remove bits of food, pieces of grime, etc.
11. Check Your Cell Phone While House-Hunting - Make sure youíve got cell service while youíre house hunting. You wouldnít want to move into a place where you couldnít take calls.
12. Remove excess paint from your brush by placing a rubber band around the open paint can.
13. Cut Perfect Cinnamon Rolls With Floss - Dental floss will help you slice through dough with ease, giving you perfectly shaped cinnamon rolls, cookies and more.
14. Apply Eyeliner With A Spoon, Placing a spoon on the top of your lid will help guide you so that you get a perfect line each and every time.
15. Placing cheerios, trail mix and more in empty coffee creamer bottles allows you to easily pour just the right amount out to keep your toddler entertained. Theyíre not only great for in house storage but at the park, in the pocket of your car, or on a boat, as it keeps the snacks from getting smushed.
16. Identify Your Keys at a Glance - To make it easier to quickly find my most used keys, I paint both sides of the key head with brightly colored nail polish. I use a different color for each key. The nail polish is extremely durable and youíll be surprised how much longer it lasts than spray paint.
17. Pool Noodle Water Hose - If you need to fill up a bucket that wonít fit under your sinkís faucet, bust out a pool noodle. Set the bucket on the floor, slip the pool noodle over the faucet and run it down to the bucket.
18. Bring Dead Sharpies Back to Life - When it comes to workshop problems, dried out Sharpies arenít major. But they are annoying when you canít find another one to mark your measurements or project notes. To bring your permanent marker back to life, simply remove the back from the maker. This will be different for each brand of permanent marker, for Sharpies simply remove the back nib. Next, deposit a few drops of isopropyl, rubbing alcohol, onto the felt material inside. Shake the marker a bit to ensure the rubbing alcohol is absorbed. Itís the solvent that the ink is mixed with that dries out first, making the pigment unable to flow. Once the felt absorbs the rubbing alcohol for a couple of minutes the marker will be practically good as new.
19. Magnetized Drill Hack - I like to keep screws very close at hand when Iím working on a project. How close? I stick them right to my drill. Some drills are equipped with a magnetized portion for this purpose, but if yours isnít, hereís an easy fix. Hot glue a rare earth magnet to the back of your drill and slap a few screws on it.
20. Write Notes on the Washer - When you put a load of clothes into your washing machine, use a dry erase marker to note on the lid which items should not go into the dryer. That way, whoever switches the load from the washing machine to the dryer will know which items to leave out for line drying. The enamel finish on most washing machine lids is similar to a whiteboard, and dry erase markers can be removed easily with a dry paper towel.
21. Fix Wobbly Furniture with a Penny - Need to shim a wobbly bench or table, but donít have time to run to the home center for furniture feet? No worries, just reach for your pocket change. You can use a coin to shim wobbly furniture in a pinch. Use hot glue to attach the coin to the problem area, adding additional coins as needed. Coins work well as a temporary fix because they come in a variety of thicknesses and cost less than a dollar.
22. Coat Your Snow Shovel with Car Wax - Shoveling snow can be frustrating enough, but when heavy snow sticks or freezes in clumps on the shovel, it can make the job even more difficult! You can avoid this issue by first coating your shovel with car wax before heading out to clear your driveway and walking paths. This tip works best with metal shovels. Follow the application instructions on the car wax package. Generally, car wax is applied in a thin layer using a damp cloth, allowed to dry, and then buffed off with a dry cloth. This leaves the shovel clean and lubricated, so the snow and ice wonít stick.
23. Renew your furniture in Minutes - My son plastered all of the furniture in his room with stickers from skate shops, arenas and gumball machines. Once he moved out, I wanted to use his furniture in the new guest room, without the stickers. I peeled off all the stickers using a putty knife in combination with hair dryer, to soften the adhesive. Some are harder to remove than others, but I had them all off in a couple hours.
24. Secret Cash Stash - Sometimes I donít want to carry my wallet around. At the beach, for example, when I have to leave my belongings unattended while I go for a swim. But I still need cash on hand for food, drinks, etc. So I turned an empty tube of lip balm into a secret cash stash. You could do the same with an empty stick of sunscreen, too. A long nail works great for digging out any remaining bits of lip balm, and a cotton swab wipes away any waxy residue. Not only is the tube small enough to fit in my pocket, but itíll also fool any potential thieves.
25. DIY Drip Waterer - Hereís an easy way to turn any hose into a drip watering hose. Drill ⅛" holes every 2" and screw a cap on the end. Weave the hose around your plants and turn on the spigot. Youíll have to do some testing to figure out the right setting. To make watering even easier, I added a programmable faucet timer to the hose.
26. No Air Pump? No Problem! Use a Shop Vacuum - If you donít have an air compressor to inflate your air mattresses or pool toys, you can use your shop vacuum instead. Just pop the top off of a plastic squeeze bottle and fit the top to your vacuumís hose. You may have to use duct tape. Once the top is secured to the hose, attach the hose to your vacuumís exhaust port. Itíll blow up your inflatables in no time. To deflate, attach the hose to the vacuum port and suck the air out.
27. Do something unusual when locking the door before a long trip to remember that youíve definitely done it.
28. Dryer Lint Fire Starter - To properly build a fire, you need to have tinder, easy lighting material, kindling, finger size sticks, and fuel, logs. We all have a readily available supply of tinder - dryer lint, To make fire starters, I stuff empty toilet paper tubes with dryer lint. My dryer lint logs light quickly and easily burn long enough to light up the kindling.
29. Carrying a sheet of plywood by yourself is awkward and hard on your back. The best method Iíve found is to make a loop from an 18'. length of rope and wrap it around two corners. Now I can use the rope as a handle.
30. Easy Mulch Spreading - Getting mulch up close to flowers and bushes is easier if the mulch is in a small container. So I place buckets and pails in my wheelbarrow and fill them up with mulch. It doesnít matter much if the mulch misses the bucket and lands in the wheelbarrow. Once youíre done dumping the buckets, dump whatís left in the wheelbarrow in an open area and spread it out.
30. Simple Lawn Edging - To edge your lawn, garden, or flowerbed, lay down a 2◊6. While holding the board with your foot, drive a flat spade along the boardís edge. Move the board as needed to create a clean, straight line.
31. Remove Gum from Carpet - When gum freezes, it gets brittle and easily breaks apart. So, if you have gum stuck in your carpet, freeze it to remove it quickly and neatly. Place a sandwich bag filled with ice cubes on top of the gum and wait about a half hour. When the gum is frozen, break it apart and pull it out of the carpet. No trace left behind.
32. Your Shoes Will Look New - All you need is an old toothbrush and a little toothpaste to get your old sneakers looking like new. Non gel white toothpaste works great for cleaning white-soled sneakers, colored toothpaste may stain rather than clean sneakers. Apply toothpaste to an old toothbrush and then work the paste into the dirty spots. Leave the toothpaste on the shoes for about 10 minutes, and then wipe it off with a damp towel. Repeat the process if necessary. The ingredients in toothpaste may vary from brand to brand, so make sure to try this method on a small unnoticeable spot on your sneakers before applying it to the rest of the shoe. The same toothpaste cleans hazy headlight lenses to a factory new condition.
33. Effectively and Safely Sweep Up Glass - Everyone who has ever swept the floor with a standard broom and dustpan knows about that annoying line of dust. Itís the line that just wonít disappear no matter how many times you try and sweep it up. To get rid of this annoying line, simply tape the front of the dustpan to the floor with blue painters tape, so no residue will be left on the floor. It will seal and cover the gap between the floor and your pan. This handy hint also works great for sweeping up more menacing items like glass. The dustpan and tape combo will ensure that all of those little glass shards will be in the pan and not on the floor.
34. DIY Car Mats - One simple way to keep your car clean is to cut scraps of old carpet to fit on the floor as mats. We found our carpet scraps for less than $2 at Home Depot. And when the DIY carpet scraps inevitably get all dirty with mushy winter snow or summer sand, you could either give them a wash or toss them out and make more. A word of caution, do not put these DIY car mats on the driverís side of the car unless grippers are attached on the bottom side to ensure that the mat does not slip forward while driving.
35. Use a Ceramic Mug as a Sharpening Stone - The bottom of most ceramic coffee mugs have a flat, unglazed ring that is the perfect surface for giving that dull knife or blade a quick sharpening. And if you find yourself in need of sharpening a utility knife, pocket blade or scissors and donít have access to a sharpening stone, you can simply flip over a ceramic coffee mug and use the outer edge of the bottom, the non glazed part, as an emergency sharpening stone. Just run the blade across the bottom of the mug at a 45° angle, working from the one end of the blade to the tip. Next, slide the blade downward in one direction, keeping your fingers out of the way as you work. This isnít a perfect solution for continually sharpening your blades, but if you need to quickly sharpen and clean up the edge of a blade this method will do in a pinch. We do recommend eventually investing in a blade sharpening kit.
36. Put a wooden spoon across a boiling pot of water to keep it from boiling over.
37. Erase Permanent Marker on a Dry Erase Board - Who hasnít accidentally written on a white board with a permanent marker? Luckily, itís easier to remove than you think. Simply draw over your permanent marker artwork with a dry erase marker, and then wipe the marks away with an eraser or dry cloth. Your dry erase board will be good as new.
38. Support a Tension Rod with Water Bottle Caps - My wife sews kids clothes and uses a curtain tension rod to hang them in a closet. She explained to me one day that the pole was frequently slipping and falling down. So, I searched and found an object that could be screwed into the wall and would fit around the ends of the tension rod, water bottle caps. I used drywall screws to secure two water bottle caps into studs in the closet walls, and then I mounted the tension rod inside the bottle caps. The lip on each cap provides just enough support for the tension rod, so it doesnít fall down anymore.
39. Instant Picture Frame Bumpers - Stop wall frames from slipping out of place and scratching the wall paint by putting small dots of hot glue on the back corners of the frame. The hot glue not only prevents movement, but it also holds the picture away from the wall to prevent scratches and nicks.
40. Make Any Rug Extra Comfortable - Want to make any rug feel extra plush and luxurious? Add a layer of carpet padding underneath your rug, itís thicker and cheaper than a typical rug pad.
41. Taller Table Hack - I have a typical 6' folding table that I use to layout certain projects. But the height of the table is meant for someone sitting in a chair. Constantly bending over when using the table was starting to hurt my back, so I came up with a solution. I used a couple of 2' lengths of 1¼" PVC pipe found at my local home center, and cut four 11" stilts for my table. I slipped the pipes onto the legs and it raised the table about 6", bringing my work surface to a more comfortable height! The bend in the table legs at about 5" from the ground holds the pipes securely in place, so my table is still as sturdy as ever. The stilts can be removed if I ever need to lower the height of the table to use it while sitting in a chair.
42. Quick Cold Drinks - Does wrapping a wet paper towel around a warm canned or bottled beverage and putting it in the freezer cool it faster than if there were no paper towel around it? Some folks theorize that the can is analogous to your body, and the wet paper towel is analogous to sweat. Since itís well known that evaporation of sweat pulls heat away from your body, causing a cooling effect, the same should happen with a canned beverage in the freezer, right? There are lots of expert opinions about this online supporting both sides of the argument. Iíve had many opportunities to experiment, and to me, it seems to make a difference. Try it out for yourself.
43. Save Your Phone Charger - To make your otherwise fragile phone charger last for more than a couple of weeks, try out this simple hack. Start by removing the spring from a pen. Next, stretch one end of the spring out a bit so it can fit around the charger cable. You might need to use pliers for this. Now, wind the spring around the cable until it is completely on the charger cable. Next, take appropriately sized heat shrink tubing and slip it over the phone charger and spring. Use a lighter to warm the heat shrink tubing until it conforms around the charger and spring.
44. Pinching the end of a banana is a far easier way to open it.
45. Take a look at peoples feet when they're talking to you, If their feet are pointed away from you, the person you are talking to wants the conversation to end.
46. When ironing a button up shirt, flip it inside out to simply iron over the buttons.
47. Bounce the bottom of a battery onto a hard, flat surface. If the battery is fresh it won't bounce very well. If the battery is dead, it will bounce very high.
48. Run the razor across old jeans to resharpen and extend its life.
49. Put a small amount of water in a glass when microwaving your pizza to prevent the crust from being chewy.
50. Using a small piece of clear scotch tape over the lens will help fix cloudy images from scratches, and it can also bring down the lens flare caused by cracks.
51. Adding a teaspoon of of baking soda when you boil eggs and the shell will come off easily.
52. Tape Template - Take the guesswork out of hanging picture frames, shelves and other items with keyhole hangers. To begin: Stick a piece of masking tape over the keyholes, and then trace over the keyholes with a pencil, making a template. Making sure itís level, stick the template on the wall where you want the shelf. Drill your anchor holes or screws into the template and remove it.
53. 5: Tired of your Taxi driver driving slow to get the meter up? Make yourself look sick, cough and sneeze, and he will speed up to prevent catching something.
54. DIY Wood Filler - To make a versatile wood filler for free, just grab a paper plate and combine Elmerís or any other wood glue with sawdust. Like other wood fillers, you can stain or finish it, but the color will likely be a bit different than the surrounding wood. But, itís sandable, paintable and long lasting.
55. When taking pictures your smile will appear more genuine if you squint your eyes a little.
56. Get Dents Out of Wood - Dents in wood surfaces can be annoying. But fret not, they can be fixed. Simply soak a washcloth in water and ring it out a bit so itís not sopping wet. Put the damp washcloth on the affected area. The water will wick through the wood, and thatís fine. Now, with your iron on its highest setting, place it on the damp washcloth over the affected area, and make small movements back and forth and in circles. Press down firmly and continue until your washcloth is dry. It wonít take long to evaporate. At this point, the wood fibers are absorbing the water and should expand back to where they were originally. Continue this process and repeat by adding more water until the dents rise up to be flush with the rest of the material.
57. Instead of removing the foil from dressing or oil, poke holes in it, instead. That way youíll never have dressing come rushing out of the bottle too quickly again.
58. Clean Up Paint in Carpet - I used to think dropping a loaded paintbrush on the carpet meant replacing the carpet, until a former foreman told me this little tip. Pour some denatured alcohol onto a rag and scrub away the paint. Use a rag that is as close in color to the carpet, as the alcohol can transfer some of the ragís color to the carpet.
59. Mark the end of tape with a paper clip - Your days of hunting to find the edge of the tape are over if you use this simple trick.
60. How to Make Durable Sandpaper - I do a lot of finish sanding freehand, without a sandpaper block, so I can smooth edges and get into nooks and crannies. But the finer grits are usually bonded to thinner paper and, at least for me, the paper is too thin and ends up tearing long before the grit wears out. So I apply duct tape to the back of the sandpaper. The sandpaper is still flexible enough to sand a tight radius and itís far more durable. You can use this super strong sandpaper like a shoeshine rag.
61. To avoid crying over your onions, peel and chop the ends off. Soak in cold water for 30 seconds.
62. When traveling put a bar of scented soap in the same compartment as the dirty laundry, It will keep your clothes smelling clean.
63. Staple Remover Hack - A staple remover has perfectly sized thin teeth that make them perfect to easily slide between the rings of a key ring. When you clamp them down, it spreads the key rings apart and makes it easy to slide a new key on. This saves you the hassle of trying to pry open the key ring with your nails.
64. Pasta Lighter - Weíre sure youíre stocking up on sweet smelling candles to make your home extra cozy for the colder months. But, if your candles are burning too low to reach the wick, thereís no reason to go without your favorite scent. Instead of burning your fingers, light a piece of uncooked spaghetti. Itíll reach into those deep candles and burn long enough to light the candles on grandpaís birthday cake.
65. Lemon juice remove highlighter - Ever wish you could remove highlighter marks from a book? Lemon juice fades highlighter enough to make it virtually undetectable. Cut a lemon in half and get some juice on a cotton swab. Run the swab over the highlighted text and watch the color fade. Lemon juice from a container also seems to do the trick. Though not quite as well on the pieces we tested, and the older the mark, the more stubborn it is to remove.
66. Lampshade Lint Roller - Fabric lampshades are magnets for dust and pet hair. You canít just throw them in the washing machine, so what do you do? Iíve found that a lint roller works really well. Be careful though, as lampshades are fragile and can even become brittle. A torn lampshade is worse than a dirty one.
67. Picture Frame Message Board - Iím all for dry erase message boards, but theyíre usually pretty unattractive. So I make message boards using nice picture frames. To make these message boards, grab a picture frame and some paper. Cut the paper to fit the frame and set it in behind the glass. The glass makes an excellent dry erase surface.
68. Get Wrinkles Out of Your Laundry with Zero Effort - Ditch the time consuming iron or handheld steamer to get wrinkles out of a shirt or slacks. Throw a few ice cubes or a wet washcloth in the dryer with your wrinkled clothes. As the ice melts and the water turns to steam, it will remove the wrinkles. This trick isnít as effective with heavier clothing but is a miracle for lighter fabrics. The best part is that you donít have to set the dryer for longer than 10 minutes for it to work.
69. Make Your Own Ice Pack - Ice packs are a great way to keep your lunch cool, but theyíre a bit expensive if youíre in the habit of losing them. This DIY ice pack hack is reusable, so it is good for the environment as well. First, purchase an inexpensive pack of sponges or just find some old ones around the house. Grab a big bowl of water and let the sponges completely soak up as much water as they possibly can. After soaking the sponges, put each sponge in a small sandwich bag with a zip close. These bags serve two purposes. First, as the ice melts, the bag contains the water so it doesnít make a mess in your lunch bag. Second, keeping the water contained allows the melted sponge to reabsorb the water so it is ready to refreeze for the next day. Now, freeze the wet and bagged sponges overnight. In the morning, all you need to do is toss the ice pack into your lunch container.
70. Fill A Large Bucket With A Dustpan - Just put the dustpan in the sink, handle facing outwards, and let the water flow into the handle (like a funnel) and out of the sink, into your bucket.
71. Use a bowl lightly coated with oil to swat at mosquito with.
72. How to Double Your Resealable Bags - This might be the coolest way to turn sandwich size bags into snack-size bags. Hereís how to do it, Heat up an old butter knife with a lighter and slice the bag in half. The hot knife cauterizes the edges of the two new bags. The cauterized edges are as strong as the factory sealed edges.
73. Use Tabs To Create Extra Hanging Space - Adding soda tabs to your hangers will give you even more space to hang things.
74. Plant-in-a-Pot Landscaping Design - Ever wish you could reorganize your garden after seeing how the mature plants look? Hereís a clever way to do it. Youíll need a bunch of pots of the same size, so theyíll nest in each other. Put your plants in doubled pots, and then bury them at ground level. Whenever you want a change, lift out the top pot and put in a different one. This method is also really slick for bringing plants indoors over the winter. This method is great for quickly changing out seasonal plants, and allows for easy experimentation with color and placement of plants and flowers.
75. When you feel you need something, but you can't understand what it is, it is water. It is always water.
76. Aloe vera ice cubes - Aloe vera makes sunburned skin feel so much better already, but imagine if it were cold to boot. Thatís the ultimate relief, right there.
77. Zip Tie Phone Stand - When referencing projects plans or a photo for inspiration while working on a DIY project, most of us use our phones to display images or instructional videos. The only problem with this method is that our phones donít prop themselves up, making it difficult to see at the images while working. You can make a smartphone stand out of just about anything these days, but it doesnít get much simpler than looping zip ties around your phone, 1 on each side. All you have to do is tighten the zip ties until they are snug to the phone with the zip tie heads facing down and near the edge of your phone. Now you can watch video instructions or look at project drawings without having to hold it in your hands the whole time.
78. Lawn Mower Grass Chute Saver - To avoid a lot of string trimmer work, I like to mow as close as possible to trees and buildings. But the grass chute on my riding mower prevents it. So I drilled a hole in the chute and tied a rope from the chute to a handle on the side of the tractor. Now I can lift up the chute without missing a beat, and cut way down on string trimmer work.
79. When you sign up for anything online, put the websites name as your middle name. That way when you receive spam/advert emails, you will know who sold your info.
80. There is no antivenom for a blue-ringed octopus bite. However, if you can get a ventilator to breathe for you for 15 hours, you survive with no side effects.
81. Apply vitamin E to eyelashes, which will become longer and denser.
82. It's easy to blink when eye drops. Open your mouth to reduce the blink rate.
83. If you are excited about a movie, donít watch the trailer.
84. If you like cookies and free stuff, donate blood. You get a free cookie.
85. Do you want to know your true friends? Stop reaching out to people for a while.
86. If you really want to understand something, the best way is to try and explain it to someone else.
87.When you feel too hot after eating very spicy food, put a little salt in your mouth, then spit it out, gargle your mouth, it will not be spicy.
88. If you find yourself having to write or type someoneís name you should know, instead of asking them their name, ask them how to spell it instead, that way you may be able to avoid offending the person.
89. If youíre opening a box with a large, heavy item such as a TV, get it out by opening the bottom, setting it down, and simply lifting up the box.
90. If you can make an excuse to buy it, you can also make an excuse to not buy it.
91. Trying to take a clear picture? Hold your breath right before you take the shot.
92. If you need to take your vehicle into a mechanic, clean your car first. They will treat your car better than if itís all destroyed inside.
93. Hotel room doesnít have a fridge to keep a beer cold? Call the front desk and tell them you need one ĎTo keep your insulin refrigerated.
94. It costs $0.00 to treat someone with respect.
95. When someone says you canít do something in life, it means they canít do it, not that you canít.
96. Poke a hole in your coffee cup lid for unrestricted caffeine intake.
97. While drafting an email, don't add contacts to the draft until you are satisfied with its content, with this, you can't even send the mail mistakenly.
98. When having dinner at someoneís house, intentionally take smaller portions than you normally would. If you donít like the meal youíll be glad you donít have too much, and if you do like it you can flatter the host by asking for more.
99. When shopping online, always read the 1-star reviews first.
100.Someone came to you for asking something and you want to say no? Simple. Be polite while replying and most importantly on tone of your voice. And your chances of convincing them will get increase.
101.Can't control your hunger? Make a habit of keeping a biscuit packet in your bag all the time. Whenever you get hungry and there is no meal then that biscuit packet will act as hunger saviour for you. Advantage: Light in weight and costs less.
102.Turn your lights on in inclement weather. Itís not for you to be able to see; itís so other drivers can see you.
103.When finishing up at a coffee shop/restaurant, donít shove your used napkin into your empty cup. Some poor soul will have to personally dig to remove the back wash infested mush that is now glued to the bottom.
104.In serious need of cash? Searched all ATMs nearby but didn't help. Go to any shop nearby which accepts Google Pay, PayTM, etc. tell him that you will transfer him $520, and ask to give you $500 in cash.
105. If you think someone is lying about their age, ask them what year they are born in. If they are lying, they will have to do the math, but if they are telling the truth, they will know it instantly.
106.The things your parents are trying to keep you from doing are more than likely the mistakes of their youth that they wish they could do differently.
107.Donít right click correct incorrectly spelled words. Delete the entire word then retype it correctly. Do this to train yourself to spell words right the first time instead of relying on spell check.
108.Advice is free, and if you respond to it with: Iknow, then you're probably not gonna figure your problem out.
109.Before/While watching a TV show or movie try not to look at reviews.
110.Want to refer online content afterwards when there is no Internet? Just download Pocket app from play store and keep on adding url links which you want to use later on in offline mode.
111.When working with your boss or supervisor never ask: Can you do this for me? Always ask:,Can you show me how to do this?
112.If you are assaulted on campus, notify the police, not campus security.
113.If you see a car accident call the police. It may seem obvious but many believe that someone else will do it.
114.Apply for a loan a day or two after your normal payday.
115.Before booking a vacation online, call the booking agency directly, and ask any questions. They will likely give you a discount for calling.
116. If you suspect youíve been given the wrong number, read it back to them incorrectly. If they correct it chances are you were given the correct number in the first place.
117. If you get good service, tell the manager the name of who served you and how they did. It takes a little time and you make everyoneís day.
118.Before cutting the cake, scald the knife with hot water once, and there will be no cream on it.
119.Hair dryer can relieve shoulder pain. The shoulder pain can be relieved by blowing about 10 minutes with an electric hair dryer at an appropriate distance.
120.When parking at a large store, donít prioritize a spot close to the entrance. Prioritize a spot close to a cart return, thatís what you will care about when youíre leaving.
121. If something costs $100 and itís on sale for $75, and you decide to buy it, you did not save $25. You spent $75.
122.Put some tape on the cables of expensive electronics like headphones. If it looks like itís been repaired badly itís less likely to get stolen.
123.On most calculators the C button means clear and CE means Clear Entry. The C will clear all input while CE clears the most recent entry, so if you make a mistake in a long computation you donít need to start all over again.
124.If you have problems power napping for the right amount of time, hold something in your hand. When it falls, itís time to wake up.
125.Use the 3 second rule to determine a safe distance while following another vehicle. Once the lead vehicle passes a stationary object, allow 3 seconds before passing the same object. This works at all speeds.
126.If youíre lost and have no idea what to do next, start trying to save money now. You will definitely thank yourself later on.
127.Working on any problem but not clicking anything in mind? If possible take a nap for 15 minutes or so, wake up and chances of getting solution to your problem will be better.
128.Wine Ice Cubes, simply reach into your freezer and defrost just the right amount of wine to make a killer pasta sauce.
129.Pour your coffee/Tea from a height of several inches, or more. It will introduce more oxygen into the solution and tangibly improve the taste.
130.Cell phone falling down on the ground from your hands? When your phone is about to hit the floor, just kick it lightly with your leg and it will cause less harm to it as your leg has absorbed most of kinetic energy of your phone now.
131.Chill Wine With Frozen Grapes - If you want your wine chilled, but donít want to dilute the flavor, try sticking some frozen grapes in your glass instead of ice cubes.
132.Are you among those who faces problems with mobile batteries? Before starting to get ready for going out somewhere, just put your cell phone for charging. With this, your phone will get 10 minutes of extra charging.
133.If you have some spare time, look up volunteering opportunities near you to meet new friends and branch out in your community.
134.Go back and re-read technical manuals for something you are passionate about, every year or so. Itís amazing what new ideas you learn with a more experienced perspective.
135.Want cheap textbooks? Look for an International Edition online for a fraction of the price.
136.Spraying a bit of WD-40 can help pry it open a rusty or jammed lock.
137. Want to clean your microwave? Microwave a bowl of water and the steam will loosen any hard pieces that are stuck for easy cleaning.
138.The most powerful way to win an argument is to ask questions.
139.People mostly remember the first and last things to occur, and barely the middle. When scheduling an interview, ask what times the employer is interviewing and try to be first or last.
140.Adding a pen spring around your cords will keep the ends from fraying.
141.You can use unscented dental floss to perfectly cut soft solids like cheese.
142.If you really want something from someone, word it as an offer rather than a request.
143.If you forget someone's name in a social gathering, introduce them to someone you know. They should automatically say their name, and you can capture it.
144.Texted the wrong person? Put your phone on airplane mode and when the message fails to deliver you can delete it.
145.Use old newspapers at the bottom of your dustbin to absorb food juices.
1464 words to get you free alcohol at a party: I've never been drunk.
147.If you want to make people like you, create situations where physical touch is natural. Make your physical touch is subtle like a brief touch on her arm or back, but not too much.
148.If you type any flight number on Google, you can see exactly where the plane is.
149.When you are done with an essay, copy and paste it to Google Translate and listen to it. It is the easiest way to find mistakes.
150.If you get pulled over driving - Act deaf, The cops usually lets you go with just a warning because itís too much trouble trying to communicate.
151.Learn the signs and signals of toxic relationships. All too often these can start as early as high school and before you know it you've wasted years of your life being someone's victim.
152. When eating at a friend's house who is a bachelor, wash the plate in which you have eaten.
153.If you want people to take your words seriously, say that your father taught you this. People tend to believe parentsí advice inherently.
154.If you want your friend to carry something, just keep talking to them while handing them the bag. Most people will automatically take the bag without thinking.
155.Never borrow money from someone with whom you want to maintain good relation.
156.Never swipe right or left when someone shows you a photo on their phone.
157.Never ask someone about their Salary. This is none of our business.
158.Don't force someone to like you. Everyone has their own choice.
159.Never breakup over phone or text.
160.Hang an image of a tattoo you want somewhere where you see it every day for a year. If you still want it after that, then it is worth it.
161.Headache? Believe or not! Soaking your feet in hot water will help your head to feel better.
162.Keep a laundry basket in the back of your car to carry lots of groceries in easily.
163.Painting your home? Add a tablespoon of vanilla extract to your paint can before you start. This will mask the paint fumes without affecting the color, and your whole house will smell like Vanilla.
164.Getting a call from a telemarketer? Do not say anything, just press ď9Ē on your phone. It will add your number to the don't call list.
165.When approaching a door, look for the hinges. If you see them, pull. If not, push.
166.Sugar can cure a burnt tongue.
167.Eating salmon can help to grow your hair.
168.Want to cut a watermelon without a knife? Take a quarter, make a small incision at the center of the watermelon and Karate chop it in half.
169.Put toothpaste on pimple. It'll disappear over night.
170.Drink some vinegar when you hiccup, and see the result immediately.
171.When someone give you advice say: You're right instead of I know. It sounds more diplomatic.
172.The dentist recommends that you brush your teeth after breakfast, because the oral cavity is the most unclean part of the body, worse than the anus, especially after eating, it has the most bacteria.
173.When you call customer support and getting automated system, press # over and over again. It forces the system to connect to a human.
174.When you have just been bitten by a mosquito, it will not itch if you apply soap.
175.If the throat and gums are inflamed, cut the watermelon into small pieces and eat it with salt at night. Remember that if it is night, the symptoms will alleviate and it will be better the next day.
176.To lose weight, don't get food before 4 hours to go for bed at night.
177.Having trouble in sleeping? Blink your eyes faster for a minute.
178.If you download PDF file and find it ends with ".exe". Delete it. It's a virus.
179.When nothing goes right, go to sleep.
180.For getting Whiter teeth, gentally rub the inner side of peal of banana around your teeth. Teeth will absorb the minerals and get whiter.
181.If there is an ulcer in the mouth, use vitamin C to stick it on the ulcer, and the ulcer will be basically cured after it dissolves.
182.Girls with long and thick wrists want to wear thinner bracelets, they can't wear them hard. You can put a plastic bag on your hands and then wear the bracelets. It is very easy to wear and will not hurt your hands. The same method is used to remove them.
183.On Mathway | Math Problem Solver, solve kid's all maths problems with step by step explanation.
184.Some people lose weight and skip breakfast. In fact, the effect is the opposite. They will be more obese. Because the time between dinner is too long, they will eat more next time they eat. If you skip breakfast and make yourself empty, you will quickly get gallstones, because there is no food in the belly, the gall will discharge some secretions, and over time, it will become gallstones. And skipping breakfast will reduce your metabolism. The principle of weight loss is to strengthen your metabolism so that you can burn fat, so you cannot lose weight. Breakfast is the most important every day, and it should be the richest. You can eat flour, rice or bread, etc., donít be afraid of high calories, because the human body will naturally consume it after a dayís activities, but be careful in the afternoon and dinner.
185.A can of cola has twelve spoons of simple sugar, which means that it will directly become the sugar in our body after drinking.
186.When you are at airport, type "?.jpg" at the end of any URL to bypass the expensive WiFi and access the internet for free.
187.When insomnia, many people will drink fresh milk or count sheep, but it is more difficult to fall asleep. In fact, the principle of ordinary peopleís breathing is short inhalation and long exhalation. If you want to sleep peacefully next time, just the opposite principle is to breathe in long and exhale. Just short, you will fall asleep in 5 minutes.
188.5 cups of green tea a day can help you to lose weight. Most of it around your belly.
189.Placing an envelope in the fridge for an hour will unseal it. A good tip, if you forget to include something.
190.At a restaurant? Wash your hands after ordering. The menu is generally the dirtiest thing you should ever touch.
191.Scratched furniture remedy - ½ cup of vinegar with a ½ cup of olive oil. Rub it on, leave for a minute.
192.Yellow teeth? You can chew peanuts and hold them in your mouth, and brush your teeth for 3 minutes, it's very effective.
193.When meeting someone first time, ask them what they like to do instead of what they do.
194.Eat something with peculiar smell, such as garlic, stinky tofu, just eat a few peanuts.
195.To make your chips taste better: open the bag from the bottom where all the flavor sinks to.
196.The content of the web in 1993 was just 400 terabytes. It is now 1½ zettabytes, or 1½ trillion gigabytes.
197.If youíre too embarrassed to buy something, buy a birthday card along with it.
198.After eating spicy food, it feels like it will be too spicy, so put a little salt in your mouth, hold it up, spit it out, and rinse your mouth so that it wonít be spicy anymore.
199.Cut your pack of bacon in half for easier baking, cleaner storage and better size for sandwich filling.
200.Put your nail polish in fridge for 15 minutes before you apply, as it goes on much smoother.
201.Stop Google for search information for school essay, use Google Scholar instead. You'll find more relevant information right away.
202.Similing for 60 seconds can improve your mood instantly.
203.Put the walnuts in the pot and steam for ten minutes, take them out, put them in cold water and smash them, you can take out the whole peach kernels.
204.When you are at an airport, add .jpg at the end of any URL to bypass the expensive WiFi and access the internet for free.
205.Got stains on your sneakers? Scrub it with nail polish remover and they will come right out.
206.For using phone in rain and at the beach keep it in ziploc bag.
207.When arranging flowers, put a drop of detergent in the water, which can last for several days.
208.Roll your clothes up when packing, because it'll take up less space.
209.Proxtube allows you to watch regionally blocked videos.
210.Press a hot spoon to a mosquito bite to stop the itching. Use the spoon you stirred your coffee with. The heat will destroy the protein that is causing the itching.
211.When you press ĎKí while watching a video on YouTube, it will pause or play the video.
212.The chestnut skin is difficult to peel. Peel off the shell first, then put it in the microwave and turn it around. After taking it out, rub it while it is hot, and the skin will fall off.
213.On Supercook.com recipe search by ingredients you have at home, just enter which ingredients you have and it'll tell you which meal you can cook and how to.
214.To treat coughs, especially dry coughs, before going to bed at night, fry eggs with pure sesame fragrant fragrant, put a little more oil, don't put any seasonings, go to sleep after eating it hot, the effect is obvious after eating for a few days.
215.If your wooden furniture has a ding, rub a walnut on it to cover it up.
216.If you are afraid of pressing wrinkles when you are traveling with clothes, you can roll each piece of clothing into a roll.
217.Don't Go Back to Sleep If You Wake Up Before Your Alarm, You will feel more refreshed if you wake up naturally.
218.The hair dryer blows against the label. When the glue blown to the label is hot, the label can be easily torn off.
219.When you don't have a lock to keep your luggage zippers from separating, a paper clip will get the job done just as well.
220.Use the space bar to scroll down on any webpage. You can even hold the shift key and the space bar at the same time to scroll up.
221.After washing your face, use your fingers to dip some fine salt on both sides of the nose and gently massage, and then rinse with water, the blackheads and acne will be removed, and the pores will become smaller.
222.Eat chocolate containing 70% of cocoa or more. It boosts your brain and improves the immune and cardiovascular systems.
223.Small dust enters your eyes, close your eyes and cough a few times, the dust will come out by itself.
224.Google offers an Android device manager that lets you find a lost or stolen device, but you can also Google find my phone, to locate your Android device. Just remember you must be logged into the Google account associated with your Android.
225.If you ever drop a glass, donít panic. Just put a piece of bread on it. The consistency of the bread will pick up even the smallest shard.
226.Only tell people about your lifestyle change after three to six months of making that change. This prevents the naysayers from bringing you down and also gives you less pressure to live up to your word.
227.Tilting your head to the right and slightly up, makes you look more attractive. Tilting it to the right also makes you look more intelligent.
228.There is free website, http://www.essaytyper.com that let's you type a topic and it will make a page from it in minutes. Use with caution.
229. Want to get rid of blackheads? Cut a lemon in half and add 4 drops of honey. Rub this on your face for 5 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
230.Hiccups? Inhale through your mouth, swallow saliva twice and slowly exhale through your nose.
231.Ever felt your stomach rumbling in a public setting? Do not clench your muscles, instead, push out like a bear belly. The noise will stop.
232.All acupressure points lie in our feet. It would be good to massage them daily before going to bed.
233. If you find a locked iPhone and SIRI is still enabled ask: Who do you belong to? To see the ownerís contact information.
234.Always fill your fuel tank with in terms of odd number quantity like 7 gallons, 11 gallons, 13 gallons. Never fill it up.
235.Watching a horror movie can help you to burn up to 180 calories.
236.Fold your sweaters instead of hanging them.
237.Having trouble failing asleep? Try the 4-7-8 technique, 4 second inhale, 7 second hold, 8 second release, and repeat.
238.Speak soft, clear and maintain proper eye contact with the person you are talking.
239.If you want to buy the cheapest airline tickets online, use your browserís incognito mode.
240.Shop winter clothes in summer season and summer clothes in winter.
241.Almost all mazes can be solved by The Right Hand Rule, placing your right hand on a wall when entering the maze, and following the wall until you reach the finish.
242.To download YouTube video in mp3, type "listento" after "www." In url.
243.The next time you need to Flip a coins and donít have one, just type ďFlip a CoinĒ on your search box and let Google do this for you.
244.Put your phone on low brightness when not in use. It will extend its battery backup.
245.Have an Excel file too big to email? Save it as an .xlsb it shrinks the size by 50-75%.
246.If your jeans are smelling and you want to refresh them, put it into freezer, it will eliminate the bad smell and germs.
247.Instead of hitting backspace multiple times to correct misspelled words, erase the whole word by pressing ďCtrl + backspaceĒ
248.Donít buy latest model of your iPhone. Wait and it will deperciate 20Ė25% after their next launch.
249.If you ever get a flat tire, take a picture of it on your phone. So, for future reference, you can use it as a valid excuse.
250.Keep your laptop and other precious items in your carís boot. It decreases the chance of getting stolen.
251.If you lose something in your room, take a picture of your room, put it on Facebook and have your friends play I spy.
252.Pair white tshirt or shirt with blue or black jean.
253.When raising your head and nodding eye drops, slightly open your mouth so that your eyes will not blink randomly.
254.Eat before leaving for shopping. You will not eat junk at shopping food court if your tummy has no space for food.
255.Unsightly tea stains are left in the cups that often contain tea, which is a very clean with toothpaste.
256.If want to use your camera more effectively, hold your breath and then click.
257.Always clean your suitcases after staying in a hotel.
258.Always say: Youíre right instead of: I know that.
259.Want to order a eyeglasses online, but can't decide the frame that may suit you the most? Try this app: YouCam Makeup - Magic Selfie Makeovers.
260.Headache? Soak your feet in hot water. Drink warm water it will go away.
261.Never get haircut on same day of event. Visit your favorite hairsaloon 2Ė4 days before event in the morning or be first customer after it opens. Your hairdresser would be more creative and fresh and you know first customer is always more dear.
262.If there is a small area of skin damage or burns or scalds, apply a little toothpaste to stop bleeding and pain immediately.
263.Donít plan just pack and go anywhere you want. Must live alone, solo trip for minimum 2Ė4 days.
264.Learn to say: I am learning the language, instead of: Sorry, I donít know the language, in the language of the city you are moving to.
265.Cheating is a choice, not a mistake.
266.Want to park somewhere you're not allowed to park? Keep the envelop from a parking ticket and put it under your windshield wipers.
267.Don't fight for their attention. If they really care, you shouldn't have to.
268.If you have a gum stuck on your carpet, you can easily remove it by putting an ice cube over it until it freezes. This will make the removal easier.
269.Always keep your documents scanned in your digital wallet/online including adhar card, voter card, driving license etc.
270.When doing a presentation in PowerPoint, always save it as a ďPowerPoint showĒ(.ppsx). This will open it directly to the slideshow.
271.When shopping online compare the prices on price comparison websites like MySmartPrice
272.If your girlfriend catches you looking at another woman, turn to her, smile and say: I am glad you donít dress like that.
273.When someone smells good, it automatically makes them more attractive.